Iceland first run?!!

egodeus

Välkänd medlem
8 jan 2010
Sv: Iceland!!

Damn! A lot of snow... Must have been a blast! I hope your sleds didn't broke :)

How did you transport the sleds over, and how much did it cost?

Senast redigerad av en moderator:
E

ejwbegysv

Sv: Iceland!!

It's not us riding, it's our dear friends over there...

It's possible to ship the sleds by boat (takes about 3 days) or you can rent sleds there on Iceland... The flightcost is between 1000- 6000SEK

E

ejwbegysv

Yeah.. falling 10-20cm snow this week to according to ww.yr.no!! And no trees to hit :)

asker

Staff member
9 jan 2005
Stora Blåsjön
How much does it cost to ship a sled over to Iceland? And from were does the boat depart? And then I must have someone to transport my sled around on Iceland, or do you take your own car and trailer on to the boat? (guessing you're talking about boat when you say it's a 3 day transport).
As usual, the journey there is not very expensive, but everything around thats adding up to the costs.
To bad there's no trees on the island... Let's hope we get alot of snow in Sweden soon : )

Nordland1

PRO sledder
14 jan 2008
They will come here 20 april - 7 may, and we will take them on a roadtrip through the north. Who of you guys want to show us your place, and ride with us?

bjarki#670

Medlem
29 maj 2010
really looking forward on coming to Sweden and ride with you guys, just hoping for some snow !! you guys should group up and come to iceland in the beginning of April! how does that sound ?

K

kenth

Är det mycket snö på island i april, eller? Jag menar färsk puder. (jag börjar gråta snart, då det regnar och blåser hos oss nu och har gjort så i flera dagar till och från. Snart barmark)